[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposed After Effects / VFX compositing class

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:31:29 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Vlad Spears <spears at 2secondfuse.com> wrote:

> My only worry is with the general time slot, regardless of weekday: 7 is a
> bit early for some wageslaves.  I'll find a way to make it happen for the
> duration of the class if 7 is the case, but I think 8 might be more
> conducive to attendance.

I could either:

a) move it to 8-10

or

b) run it from 7-10 (which was probably going to happen anyway,
honestly) and just let people show up when they can. Perhaps the 1st
hour could be a workshop format / hands-on assistance, with the last
two hours being the lecture proper.

I don't mean to be selfish, but I'm trying (somewhat) to keep this
from -entirely- dominating my Thursday nights, as it's one of only two
free nights I have during the week. And, if my experience at the
Academy of Art is any indication, these things have a way of spilling
out into the surrounding hours quite easily.