[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposed After Effects / VFX compositing class

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:33:30 UTC 2009

While I would find this fascinating, I think it's unrealistic of me to
think I'd be able to make the time, so I won't vote on the time slot.

However, I am extremely interested in the FOSS equivalents of any of
these, where they exist. I've played a little with Blender, and I know
there are others.

Do you or anyone else have experience with these? I'd be interested in
participating in such a class, and I'd be happy to help put it on, to
the extent that my abilities allow.

Michael