[Noisebridge-discuss] nb downstair table this saturday for gfp experiment?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Mar 26 23:51:22 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 04:45:37PM -0700, Praveen Sinha wrote:

> /me is reminded to put up a reservation calendar at some point for nb
> for said events :)

Sorry, I've been remiss in reminding people of this:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=vo3i3c0qtjnkjr2ojasd0ftt8s%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

Send an email to the list if you'd like posting access to the
calendar.  There are four or five of us with the ability to add events
and people to it, and we'd love to share the joy further afield!
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com