[Noisebridge-discuss] nb downstair table this saturday for gfp experiment?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Fri Mar 27 02:30:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 04:51:22PM -0700, Josh Myer wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 04:45:37PM -0700, Praveen Sinha wrote:
>
> > /me is reminded to put up a reservation calendar at some point for nb
> > for said events :)
> >

> Sorry, I've been remiss in reminding people of this:
>
> http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=vo3i3c0qtjnkjr2ojasd0ftt8s%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

Whoops, I forgot to send out an iCal version, as well:

http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/vo3i3c0qtjnkjr2ojasd0ftt8s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

(For those of you who have submitted to only the Apple overlords, and
not the gOverlords.  We're inclusive here.)
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com