[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: [Fwd: FW from Eva Meyers: ExCEL Request for Proposals 2009-2010]

daniela Steinsapir danielast at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 23:23:56 UTC 2009

 I think that is great that you are able to collaborate!  As I told  Mitch,
I wish I could do that too but I cannot work for free! I am happy to give
input and to have teaching discussions!

 However my programs are very different than what you guys do, so i don't
think that duplication or cross overs is a problem in my case.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com

www.danielast.com