[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: [Fwd: FW from Eva Meyers: ExCEL Request for Proposals 2009-2010]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 17:10:41 UTC 2009

Yay!

The "proposal" at this point is only a collection of thoughts.  Do you have something more complete already?  Should we (everyone interested in participating) get together to talk in person and put an outline together?

I'm super busy getting four projects together this week (!) but my schedule is almost all flexible, and I can make time whenever is good for others.

I'll make two suggestions for a time/place to get together:

     Monday (tomorrow) at 3pm at Noisebridge

     Monday (tomorrow) at 6:30pm at Noisebridge

If anyone interested can/can't make either of the above, please say so and/or suggest another place/time.

Best,

Mitch.