[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: [Fwd: FW from Eva Meyers: ExCEL Request for Proposals 2009-2010]

J.D. Zamfirescu-Pereira zamfire at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 17:59:37 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'd be interested to participate in this planning session - I've done
a lot of teaching before, but never in this kind of environment, so
I'm not sure how much I'd be able to contribute. I could make it at
6:30 tomorrow, but wouldn't want someone else to miss it on my account
(see aforementioned caveat).

Hoping this doesn't matter, but I'm not a noisebridge member (yet!) --
however I have been by 83c a few times at this point and you seem like
excellent people!

J.D.