[Noisebridge-discuss] fridge at 83c

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Mar 30 06:46:21 UTC 2009

OK but we really need more info than this.  What is dangerous in there,
if anything, and what is the plan for dealing with it?

Also: don't put words into anyone's mouth.  Nobody is "shutting down
diybio", at least not yet.  What we don't have is the information to
make any kind of reasonable decision, and I at least am rather unhappy
that so little detail is coming out of diybio.  I'm glad you made
history and all but what the heck is actually going on?

Rachel