[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposed After Effects / VFX compositing class

Vlad Spears spears at 2secondfuse.com
Mon Mar 30 08:41:26 UTC 2009

I was at the OpenEEG meetup last Thursday.  We used the couches in the
loft area and stood around at the top of the stairs.  There didn't
seem to be conflict between us and the Huddle.  I think it's more
probable we'll have density troubles sharing the loft with people not
attending either session than conflict with the meeting on the main
floor.

If we're okay with the possibility of a soft start, we could just give
it a try and see how it works out.  If it doesn't, we reschedule or
perhaps find another location?

Vlad