[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposed After Effects / VFX compositing class

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:06:38 UTC 2009

Has anyone had any further thoughts about the compatibility of the
SE&D Huddle and the After Effects class on Thursday night?

I've seen Noisebridge successfully host two small gatherings before,
so I think we can make it work, but I'd love to hear other opinions on
this (in either direction), especially from anyone in the huddle.

Thanks!

- Slim