[Noisebridge-discuss] Another DIYbio thread!

William Heath wgheath at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:48:13 UTC 2009

We have followed the proper protocols to collaborate and are being excellent
to you all.  We had approval from the safety committee etc...  This is not
as people are presenting it.  I can't be there on Tuesday as I live in Palo
Alto, that is why I go on weekends.  I have a mini-dv camera filled with
footage of our work that we did on Saturday.  Shall I post it to the web?
 We are being very careful.  Please be excellent to diybio, we need this
excellence.  Synthetic biology is the future, know this, love this, be this.
-Tim