[Noisebridge-discuss] Another DIYbio thread!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Mon Mar 30 19:51:03 UTC 2009

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the links and background information.  We're all open to
the ideas of the technology, and want to be supportive of our fellow
hackers.  However, we're still not sure how comfortable we are with
people we don't know working in a space we share.

Could you surface the five questions I posed to the DIYbio crowd, and
start collecting thoughts over there?  You're effectively acting as
the spokesperson, so we're relying on you to convey this dialogue back
and forth.  If that's a problem, could you also ask over there to get
other folks to join in?

Thanks!
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796