[Noisebridge-discuss] Another DIYbio thread!

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 21:40:22 UTC 2009

Just as a followup, and I'll make some more cross posts over the diy
bio lists here soon, I think the real problem is that we are
collaborating as 2 separate groups too few chokepoints of
communication, when we all need to realize that we are part of the
same effort.

That is to say, everyone who is invovled in NB at diybio has to
realize that they are a stakeholder in NB as well (tito, marnia,
looking at you ;-), at NB in DIY Bio as well and that we are all one
family :)   I'll be pressing this point in the diybio-sf group soon.

Cheers and thanks for your ears...