[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: RE: Maker #2451: Noisebridge - Maker Faire Participation Agreement] & meeting reminder

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue May 12 21:01:46 UTC 2009

Looks like we need to get a Real count of who all plans to come to Maker
Faire with Noisebridge.  If you are definitely planning on attending,
please come to the meeting this Friday at 7PM.  If you absolutely can't
come to the meeting, please make it known in some manner that you still
intend to come to Maker Faire with Noisebridge.  (If you're going
primarily with another project and don't need a badge, feel free to
ignore this.)

I'm going to reply to Valerie that I'll get her our list of participants
over the next weekend.

Rachel