[Noisebridge-discuss] portable audio recording hardware?

Meredith L. Patterson mlp at thesmartpolitenerd.com
Wed May 13 11:32:24 UTC 2009

Hi all,

For some upcoming fieldwork, I need a digital voice recorder that plays
nicely with Linux. I've been doing some comparative shopping, but
figured I'd also ask here to see if anyone has any recommendations.
Alternately, if anyone's got an old one they don't need anymore, I'll be
happy to take it off your hands for a reasonable price. (No need to mail
it to me, a bunch of my stuff is about to get shipped and I can arrange
for someone to pick it up and stick it in one of the boxes.)

Thanks,
--mlp