[Noisebridge-discuss] German class anyone?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:34:13 UTC 2009

Now that's class!

Charlotte has graciously agreed to teach this class for free.  Once again,
we get someone who's extremely qualified in to Noisebridge to teach us cool
stuff.  A bit on her background:

"I have an MA and BA in German, taught all ages, and technical translation,
taught all levels...and taught teacher workshops on how to be a better
teacher (mainly using games in instruction and Howard Gardners theories of
multiple intelligences--but that is a different class...)"

She's asking that people who are interested do 2 things:
1) Sign up to the German at lists.noisebridge.net list at
tips, tricks and practice reading/writing German.  This isn't required, but
it's great help.

2) Let her know that you're coming.  Apparently, she's taught classes like
this before where a bunch of people say they're going to come but don't.  I
know we're the opposite, but it really would reassure her that she's not
wasting her time if you let her know.

Christie

---
Information may bind you but ultimately will set you free