[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: [Noisebridge-announce] Machine Learning Wednesday, 8PM tonight

Lex Rudd bluehyena at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:35:42 UTC 2009

Hey there

I signed up to this list a while back to keep up to date with the
After Effects classes offered at the end of May - I checked back with
the site today and now it mentions that the class started on the 7th,
not the end of the month as originally stated.  There has been no
mention of it on this list.  Are there any solid details about it
being offered?  Is it worth attending if the first classes have been
missed?  The commute is a 3-4hr round trip for me, so I need to be
sure of what is happening.  Love to know more.

Thanks

  - Lex