[Noisebridge-discuss] Interesting things on the window shelf

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri May 15 23:00:15 UTC 2009

Hi there. There's a bunch of stuff up there. Here's a photo of things.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubin110/3533974821/

No names on any of the stuff. All pretty neat. It doesn't seem like
anyone is *actively* using any of this in projects of any sort.

I have a project idea, it's interesting. Right now it has the unofficial
title of "Moving this stuff to the corner of 16th and Wiese". If you've
got a better project you're willing to start on asap, please let me know
so I don't start on my project.

Thanks!

--
Rubin Abdi