[Noisebridge-discuss] Software Reverse Engineering Workshop (*UPDATE and REMINDER*)

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Tue May 19 04:30:27 UTC 2009

REMINDER: we have a software reverse engineering workshop this Friday
at 7:30PM at Noisebridge

UPDATE:
Due to some scheduling conflicts, Dr. Jesus will not be able to
present on the 22nd for our workshop, but I will still hold the
workshop for those who are interested in some basic information, and
perhaps some folks will step forward and offer a tutorial or
presentation. Dr. Jesus may however be able to do a presentation in
June (when I get back and can re-organize), so there may be  another
SREW at some point.

If you plan to attend on Friday the 22nd at 7:30PM please email me and
let me know so I can bring materials and snacks for everyone.

-Daniel (obscurite)