[Noisebridge-discuss] Design2Part Show in Santa Clara TOMOROW 5-21-09

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Wed May 20 18:35:03 UTC 2009

If you're interested in Engineering or Part Fabrication, would you like to
join me going to the Design2Part Show Thursday (tomorow) morning 9:30am to
12:00pm?

http://www.d2p.com/

The show is in Santa Clara. I'll be driving from The Mission in San
Francisco at about 8:30am and leaving the show at about 12:00pm. Maybe I can
pick you up.

I called and verified that we can register for free at the door.

I'm researching making a hand-held electronic product and I'm hoping this
will help. :-)

Lee