[Noisebridge-discuss] junk for maker faire

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:05:38 UTC 2009

got any junk at home, in the office, or at noisebridge? let me take it
off your hands for my workshop at maker faire.

computer equipment, faulty ethernet cables, contraptions, devices,
broken projects, toilet paper tubes, pieces of string too short to be
useful, really anything, etc. etc. etc.

the only thing i don't want are CRTs

best would be if you could drop off at my house in the excelsior or when
i'm at the crucible, or gather a pile at noisebridge which i will then
pick up. if you have too much to bring, contact me and pickup might be
arranged.

or bring directly to my workshop before or during the faire.

thanks!