[Noisebridge-discuss] The First 5MoF video released!

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:58:17 UTC 2009

Hey,

As promised, the first video from Five Minutes of Fame has been released.
Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/noisebridge

The specific video in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vv2IF2ICM0

Subscribe to the Youtube feed, because more videos will be released as we
finish rendering them! Also, feel free to comment on them, embed them in
your blogs, link to them on twitter, etc...

Many thanks to Ani Niow for working with me for something like 7 hours last
night to get this finished, as well as everyone at NB who put up with all
the random testing and noise samples we went through to make sure it was
perfect.

More videos on the way! And be sure to come to the next 5MoF at Noisebridge!

aestetix