[Noisebridge-discuss] Stickers & Maker Faire - is someone working on this?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue May 26 17:34:52 UTC 2009

A while ago we approved up to $500 for Stella and/or Mitch to make
stickers and other promotional materials for the Noisebridge books and
for Maker Faire.  From memory, neither was at the meeting when this
happened so I bet they never got informed that this was a go.

Do we have stickers on the way?  Is anyone actively working on this now?

I stopped by a printer this morning and got a quote for $350 plus tax
for 1000 2-color stickers.  They can get them done by Friday if I get
the artwork to them by 3PM today.  If I hear nothing back I'll do this
(on my dime), and the worst that will happen is we'll have 2 kinds of
stickers.

Steen (or anyone), do you have sticker art you could send me?  I can't
easily take the time to make it before 3 today.

Rachel