[Noisebridge-discuss] One time use of space on June 6 for origami group needed.

Michael Kan Kan michaelkan_kan at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 21:16:10 UTC 2009

Hi all

 The " Bay Area Rapid Folders " ( BARF ) would be better be held at
Noisebridge on Saturday June 6 afternoon starting at about 2 PM and
running to about 6 PM as a one time event.

 The group has been tossed about because many branches of the public
library are undergoing seismic retrofits and the community rooms have
been booked for other groups.

 Currently the next origami group is tentatively scheduled to meet
at the Bayview branch which is a very long weaving ride on the " T " line.

I would forgo the June meeting because of my negative associations of the
how I was treated when I lived for 20 years in that neighborhood.

 It would be far better to have this meeting in the Mission as NB is
close to the BART and many bus lines as well as many good restaurants.

 So far as I do not know if there are any groups like " NoiseDroid "
still uses the Saturday afternoon slot which does not show up on any of
the calendars or wiki.

 Can anyone out here enter the info into the currently blank space
in the calendar?

 Am not familiar with entering meeting info into the calendar.

 Thanks

 Mike Kan