[Noisebridge-discuss] HaSchool Mailing List

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Sat May 30 17:25:32 UTC 2009

  I've set up a list for all HaSchool course notes,
  announcements and discussion. The service I'm using also
  provides archives that seem to be quite serviceable.

  You *may* already be subscribed to HaSchool; I've managed to
  cull some but not all of your email addresses from the
  Noisebridge list or Google Friend Finder. I will send you a
  note in a minute saying "You are subscribed to HaSchool." if
  you are subscribed to HaSchool; if you don't receive such a
  note, please subscribe at your earliest convenience.

--
Jason Dusek

 |...a list...|
  http://www.freelists.org/list/haschool