[Noisebridge-discuss] New place locator

munkeyfreenix batcat munkeyfreenix.batcat at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:03:52 UTC 2009

Setting up a gis for noisebridge would be great and easy. creating the vm
right now to develop. I've been wanting to work on a gis server for awhile.

As of now, I'm not a member, and while I'd be more than happy to bring tools
and whatever and help plan and build some sort of 'hacker shutters', I
really am not at liberty to initiate any sort of implementation. But if the
org decides to go with it, I will definitely do what I can. There might be
some building code or safety concerns with having large panels sandwiching
soundboard, and the material in the ceiling and spacing of support beams
might be another issue. same with air-flow.