[Noisebridge-discuss] Project proposal:::::

Ed Hunsinger edrabbit at edrabbit.com
Tue May 12 23:02:37 UTC 2009

I've been on the hunt for a decent wifi (or even hardwired) photo frame that
would display images from RSS feeds. Sounds like more than what you're
looking for with just the messages, but only a tiny step away.  I'm
currently ripping images from feeds with a script and manually dumping them
onto sd cards.  Would love to hear thoughts on wifi enabled frames that a)
have high resolution and b) actually work.  Currently my Chumby is about as
good as it gets in my house.

-Ed