[Noisebridge-discuss] Project proposal:::::

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue May 12 23:10:37 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 04:02:37PM -0700, Ed Hunsinger wrote:
> I've been on the hunt for a decent wifi (or even hardwired) photo frame that
> would display images from RSS feeds.

These are neat devices; I hadn't heard of them before.  What are the
cheaper pricepoints like for them at the moment?  If they're cheap
enough, I might buy one and spend an evening or two poking at the, uh,
"wire" protocol used for them.

Also, Ed, does the "RSS photo feeds" feature here sound like what
you're after, or is it something specific and not what you're after
(I'm totally ignorant of these things).

http://www.adorama.com/IMPDFM1040W.html?sid=1242169647977665
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796