[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Department of Homeland Security

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:44:43 UTC 2009

For the purposes of "political" protest, I find this interesting.

However, you'd have to make it like they make "funny money" - Stuff that
says "no value" and "not legal tender" all over it, etc.  I think I might
also place clearly and promienently on the "document" that it grants the
bearer no additional rights other than those which they already have.  That
alone should say something about what the document is good for.

Christie

---
"I want us all to think about new and creative ways to engage young people
in science and engineering, whether it's science festivals, robotics
competitions, fairs that encourage young people to create and build and
invent -- to be makers of things, not just consumers of things."

- President Obama in address to National Academy of Sciences April 27, 2009