[Noisebridge-discuss] I am really disappointed with certain members of noisebridge

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 14:50:30 UTC 2009

There are some behaviors to which a polite response would be in-appropriate;
would, in fact, be enabling.

If you think I am being rude in this matter because I am unaware that I am
being rude, you are mistaken.

I am being rude, and heaping public scorn, because I was very concerned by
the enabling the support provided to Ian.

Being polite is not a virtue. It is a proxy and shorthand for being fair and
good and nice; but it is not the same thing. And when and where being polite
enables a bad actor, or a bad situation to continue, it is not appropriate.

Ian was a dick, all I did was call him on it.

Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com>