[Noisebridge-discuss] I am really disappointed with certain members of noisebridge

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 16:48:22 UTC 2009

The threat from his employer is on his employer. His characterization of the
threat as appropriate, his characterization of the event as a destructive
DDOS, his public shaming of innocents, and his 'disappointment' are on him.

Polite is not the same as ethical.

--
Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com>