[Noisebridge-discuss] Neat things one could put on a person wifi device?

Jack Perkins jackaperkins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 00:02:45 UTC 2009

I'd make an automatic file trader. When you come in contact with
someone offering files over this service, you'd both download each
others file (assuming you have room for such a thing). Files could be
pictures, music, ebooks. The idea being is you are (hosting) a single
file, and it can be anything you want. What would you give away?

I think it'd be neat to come home after a day out and about and see a
small collection of random content.

-Jack