[Noisebridge-discuss] Neat things one could put on a person wifi device?

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:08:36 UTC 2009

The mrmr project (http://poly.share.dj/projects/#mrmr) is a way of
defining configurable OpenSoundControl interfaces for the iPhone. One
of the things that is included (and not widely appreciated) is that
you can push interfaces to the mrmr client. So for example, you could
walk into a hotel room, and the phone will automatically get an
interface to control the lights, AC, etc.

So it might be interesting to have the mrmr *server* component running
on a mobile device, serving an interface to a game, or a quiz, or
collaborative music instrument, or something.