[Noisebridge-discuss] Rubin is hawt.

Eli skyofindigo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:00:37 UTC 2009

Er... not to be nitty-picky, but... that took me to the answers, on a
computer/IP that I didn't use to vote.

How about this URL instead?

http://poll.fm/1annm

Eli

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 1:26 AM, aestetix aestetix <aestetix at gmail.com>
wrote:
> I think we need more votes. That hipster is catching up again. Rubin is
> still in the lead (568 votes), but evil hipster has 539.
>
> Remember, a vote for Rubin is a vote for Democracy and swiss cheese!
>
> The url again, for anyone late to the game:
> http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2176834/
>
> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Aaron Muszalski <sfslim at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ¡Ya Voté!
>>
>> Rubin Starset's palpable hawtness jumps off the screen and goes right
>> to your love places.
>>
>> If Rubin wins (as well he should) Zivity engineers are going to need
>> to create an entirely new method of displaying images, as the smoulder
>> contained in a single image of Rubin simply can't be expressed with a
>> standard pixel.
>>
>> Remember "voxels"?
>>
>> Yeah, they're gonna need to invent "sexels".

"drink and dance and laugh and lie, love, the reeling midnight through, for
tomorrow we shall die." -- dorothy parker