[Noisebridge-discuss] non-excellent couch behavior

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 00:16:19 UTC 2009

  I was involved in the "couch tipping" last night. I helped you
  guys pull it down and later a bunch of people, rowdy-drunk,
  showed and put it back up while I was taking out the trash. I
  handed them the cushions.

  It was only after the couch was up there that I had a chance
  to talk with the couch-restorers about their motivations and
  they seemed basically about retribution for some perceived
  slight. I'm sorry about my role in it all. It's clear from
  your email that this is just a huge hassle for the dark room
  team. I wish I had known.

  Those of you who put the couch up with me late last night: how
  much did you know when you did it? At the time it seemed like
  a joke but it's been very not funny for some people.

--
Jason Dusek