[Noisebridge-discuss] non-excellent couch behavior

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 01:10:02 UTC 2009

At this point I really don't know if it's a joke or what.  There's
been a lot of off-list discussion, and the main bullet points seem to
be these:

- The couch movers assumed that a couch was what the ceiling was built for
- None of the darkroom people were aware of this, including those
working on the ceiling
- People are concerned about the safety of having the couch up
there--maybe we can see some load-bearing calculations?
- Some people feel that there was nothing wrong with the couch movers
behavior, and others feel really hurt by it.  There doesn't seem to be
a clear NB protocol for excellence on this matter.

-Kelly