[Noisebridge-discuss] shop organising/inventory Monday tomorrow at 7pm

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Mon Nov 16 06:44:34 UTC 2009

* Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> [091115 19:20]:
> On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 01:32:19PM -0800, John Magolske wrote:
> > * Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> [091115 12:55]:
> > >
> > > I'll bring some pegboard down from Discount Builder today.
> >
> > I think we probably have enough peg-board from what we brought over
>
> Well, that's good, because my cunning pegboard plan was foiled.  So
> hopefully we do have enough already.

The two sheets of pegboard we brought over from 83c are now in the
elevator cage area.

> >   Craftsman 11-Drawer Quiet Glide Roll-Away Tool Chest
> >   $250 (san bruno)
> >   http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/tls/1460551712.html
>
> I'd definitely toss $40 in the pot for that.  The other ones seem like a
> much less good deal.

It does look like the sort of model that would be most useful.
Unfortunately it was sold when I called the seller earlier today.
I just set up an RSS feed from craigslist to keep an eye out for
upcoming deals:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/tls?query="tool%20chest"&catAbbreviation=tls&minAsk=50&maxAsk=280&format=rss'

> Your new table is beautiful!  Thanks for the amazing work.
>
> I hope I didn't permanently damage the finish by standing on it to
> demonstrate its stability this afternoon -- I seem to have left some
> boot scuff marks that wouldn't come up with a bit of rubbing that I did.

No worries, it is a work table after all. Over time I'm sure it'll
acquire a patina of wear & tear... In any case, some scotch-bright &
Danish oil will probably revive the finish. That's one reason I chose
the oil finish, so it can be touched up over time.

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact