[Noisebridge-discuss] shop organising/inventory Monday tomorrow at 7pm

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Mon Nov 16 06:58:26 UTC 2009

* Ani Niow <v at oneletterwonder.com> [091115 12:35]:
> Tomorrow, Monday the 16th at 7pm, I'll be hosting a group to clean
> up our shop and do an inventory of what we have, what we need and
> what we would love to have if we can get enough support behind it.

Not sure if I'll be able to make it Monday, so I went ahead and did
some organization in the shop today. The corner & wall where the
metal shelves are now is where we've been planning to have material
& supplies storage. Those shelves aren't the most ideal in terms of
space efficiency, but they're ok for now. Eventually we can build
some material storage racks for bar-stock, sheet material etc. I
pulled everything off the shelves & attempted to de-randomize the
assortment a bit...ended up leaving some stuff piled up on & around
the metal-framed table.

John

--
John Magolske