[Noisebridge-discuss] What XKCD belongs on the wall at noisebridge?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:50:40 UTC 2009

I have been meaning to reply to this but I felt like I should find the
link to the relevant comic first but it's really late at night and
it's sleepytime so nevermind all that.

My point is, I have an original and I don't have space for it on my
wall right now.  It's all framed and stuff.  I'll bring it down to
2169 and you can all argue over whether its The Right Comic.

-K