[Noisebridge-discuss] What XKCD belongs on the wall at noisebridge?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 05:34:17 UTC 2009

I was going through organizing drives to blow stuff away, etc. and came
across a copy of my favorite xkcd of all time.  I think it will Always be my
favorite.  I think it's about perfect for Noisebridge:

http://xkcd.com/137/

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.