[Noisebridge-discuss] MonkeyBrains donates a new uplink to Noisebridge

jim jim at well.com
Sat Nov 28 19:10:36 UTC 2009

   IWS (it's worth something), but it seems to me that
if discretion is necessary, then no actions should be
taken in the name of or on behalf of noisebridge until
it's okay to open discussion.
   i have no idea if any actions were taken on behalf
of noisebridge so far. if so, discussion should be
opened up, seems to me.