[Noisebridge-discuss] MonkeyBrains donates a new uplink to Noisebridge

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 22:06:21 UTC 2009

Wow.  Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth...

We got something donated.  It cost Noisebridge nothing and it's not
obligating us to anything.  Why are people so up in arms about accepting a
gift?  If that gift goes away because there's an ambiguous agreement with
the city (and their "ill advised" backup plan doesn't work), we're out the
cost of that gift.  Why are people worried about this? I really don't get
it.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.