[Noisebridge-discuss] MonkeyBrains donates a new uplink to Noisebridge

Rich Gibson rich.gibson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 22:52:54 UTC 2009

Just a note: Ani made strongly negative statements accusing Monkey Brains of
being 'unexcellent,' and of breaking contracts.

She was apparently asked 'special nice' by the secret cabal which apparently
runs NB, so she agreed not to actually provide any evidence, or facts, or
names.  Just innuendo.

But trust the keepers of secrets that the people who want lots of bandwidth
and spent their personal money to get that bandwidth today are intrinsically
being unexcellent.

But we can't tell you why.

What am I missing here?

I assert that making a claim that someone is not being excellent based only
on hidden star
chamber evidence is Bad.