[Noisebridge-discuss] Need clever LAST-MINUTE hack to generate fog/steam puffs on demand

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Nov 30 21:46:17 UTC 2009

Can it be as simple as having a chunk of dry ice waiting for the water. It's
the easiest way to make 'fog' -- and you are already putting water in it, so
that makes things very easy... just add water...

The only problem will be replenishing the dry ice over time as it
evaporates. How many hours does this need to be good for before replenishing
the dry ice?

Cheers,

Glen