[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking volunteers for the 1 year event

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Oct 1 19:45:51 UTC 2009

Hi there, I'm hoping I can get some folks to show up tomorrow anytime
after noon to help clean and help make sure things are running smoothly
during the whole event. I'm also looking for people to work the door,
letting folks know who we are, that we gladly accept donations and we're
on the third floor. If you're interested in helping out please email me
directly, let me know what you'd like to do and when you're planning on
showing up. Thanks!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net