[Noisebridge-discuss] getting that goddamned mill to work

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Thu Oct 1 20:30:44 UTC 2009

Thanks seph, that's excellent info. I confirmed the pinout (there were
a couple different ones floating around the net) and Ani said they got
the tool motor working with EMC2 (yay!) -- albeit from the CD-ROM and
not a native disk install.

I'll be there this afternoon with some free cycles and would like to
poke at it some more. Any advice on getting the native install going?
Is that just a matter of finding a disk that works?

Cheers,

-J