[Noisebridge-discuss] Creative Commons for conlangs

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Thu Oct 1 21:27:35 UTC 2009

Hi all -

I've got something from my hat as a community organizer for conlangers
(people who make languages). Came up on this thread:
http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0909d&L=conlang&T=0&F=&S=&P=172

Basically we'd like to look into CC-like licenses we might make that
would apply to created languages and the particular concerns of people
who make 'em.

IIRC, one or two Noisebridgers works w/ Creative Commons (but I've
forgotten who); I'd like to have a chat with you at some point about
this if you're up for it. (Of course, comments & suggestions from the
rest of you are also appreciated.)

Thanks,
- Sai