[Noisebridge-discuss] more free junk!

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:31:10 UTC 2009

just in time for the ewaste pickup on thursday and the party today, i
finally loaded up my car with all the stuff i've had collected for you
at the crucible.

i'll bring it by saturday late morning, after the party. since this is
the day after the party, i would like to make sure someone will be
there. please let me know.

included are various items that i've corresponded with people about:

* old tower computers for someone who was more interested in the cases.
motherboards with parallel ports might be useful for alarm and mill
projects.

* old laptops for embedded development

* bunch of pic and other programmable boards, including i think some
cheap radio modems

* motorized mirror disco thing

* a monitor, if nye wants (let me know today, i could dump it on someone
else)

as usual, if none of it is desired, i will pick up the junk and dispose
of properly

ok?