[Noisebridge-discuss] My two cents on governance (now with original subject line!)

Michael Pope zeptozorro at whitericer.com
Sat Oct 3 19:22:03 UTC 2009

It would seem to me that the ability to reach a pure consensus is
inversely proportional to the number of members.

My thought is that lively debate is good, but eventually some
structure will need to evolve.  The alternative is people splitting
off and forming their own groups.  More organized people don't get
everything that they want, but they usually scale up better.

-Michael
http://www.captainrecruiter.com
Twitter:  cpt_recruiter