[Noisebridge-discuss] Post event clean up at 2169

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Oct 3 20:35:37 UTC 2009

Hi there.

As of last night I did a quick run through of the space and saw not too
much in the way of letting people fully use the space today and onward.
The lovely Ceren was working on collecting any left over bottles and
cans and some other people were helping with the trash collection effort
(we surprisingly didn't generate that much trash. Thanks to all who
helped out in this effort.

I am completely drained from this event and very much the past two
months of build out. I feel it in my best interest (and also anyone
within earshot of me) to take a day or two break from the space. I will
try my best to not come into the space today. I might drop by tomorrow,
if not most likely Monday to see if there's anything else left to clean up.

Also I wanted to applaud whoever the guest was that split his drink,
grabbed the mop, and cleaned it up himself.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net